Enzymatic Therapy, ThymuPlex, Immune Booster, 50 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Broad-Spectrum Support
- Powerful Immune-Supporting Antioxidants
- Multi-Glandular Complex
- What Better Feels Like
- Laboratory Tested - Purity, Safety & Performance
Recommendations: Two tablets daily.
Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, peppermint leaf, carnauba wax, and soybean oil.
All organs and glands derived from bovine sources.
Caution: Not recommended for individuals with autoimmune diseases, HIV infection, or who are allergic to echinacea. If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 2 tablets|
|Servings per container: 25|
|Amount per 2 tablets||%DV***|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%***|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3%***|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||25,000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||250 mg||417%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)||200 IU||667%|
|Zinc (as zinc Krebs cycle chelates)†||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||25 mcg||36%|
|Proprietary Thymus Polypeptide Fractions/Glandular Complex
thymus polypeptide fractions, spleen extract (freeze-dried), thymus extract, lymphatic extract (freeze-dried), trypsin, papain, and bromelain (2,400 G.D.U./g)
|Echinacea Purpurea Root||300 mg||**|
|Lysine (as L-lysine HCl)||250 mg||**|
|Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Seed||65 mg||**|
|Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) Root and Rhizome Extract standardized to contain 5% total alkaloids including berberine, hydrastine, and canadine||64 mg||**|
|***Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
†Chelated as citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate, and alpha ketoglutarate.