Enzymatic Therapy, Vitaline, L- Carnitine, Heart Health, 60 Caplets (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Dietary Supplement
- Clinically Studied to Support Heart Health
- Transports Fatty Acids Into The Cell Mitochondria, Where They Are Burned for Cellular Energy
- What Better Feels Like
- Laboratory Tested - Purity, Safety & Performance
ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment.
Clinically-studied Vitaline L-Carnitine contains pure L-carnitine, the naturally occurring form that's found in food and synthesize in the body. Much of the body's L-carnitine is found in the heart and skeletal muscles that rely on fatty acid oxidation for most of their energy. Nearly 70% of the energy needed for heart function is derived from fatty acid breakdown. Vitaline L-Carnitine transports fatty acids into the mitochondria of the cells, where it is burned for cellular energy.
Recommendations: One caplet one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Calcium sulfate, cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, and calcium stearate.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; coloring variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 caplet|
|Amount per caplet||%DV**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|