Enzymatic Therapy, Smart Q10 CoQ10, Chocolate Flavored, 100 mg, 30 Chewable Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- The World's Most Clinically-Studied CoQ10††
- Pure Proven Power!
- Dietary Supplement
- Heart and Brain Health
- Purity Safety and Performance - Laboratory Tested
††Independent, peer-review published studies.
Experience The Pure Proven Power of Smart Q10!
- Up to 3 times more pure than other CoQ10 products
- Features natural Vitaline brand CoQ10 in a delicious, chewable form that delivers better, faster, more complete absorption in both your bloodstream and cells.
- The Vitaline brand of CoQ10 used in this product is the subject of more than 25 studies at prestigious organizations like Harvard Medical School and the Veterans Administration Health Care System, and clinical trials funded by grants from the National Institutes of Health.
- Supports healthy cell rejuvenation, circulation and cellular energy.
- Restores the CoQ10 depleted by most cholesterol-lowering medications, including Zocor, Prevachol and Lipitor.†
†Brands listed are trademarks of their respective companies.
Smart Q10 is recommended by Cardiologists and Neurologists and Neurologists for heart and brain health support.
Smart Q10 is the FIRST shown to be absorbed in both your bloodstream AND cells. That's critically important because your brain and heart cells work day and night and rely on CoQ10's energy support.
Recommendations: Adults: Chew one tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Children: As directed by a health care practitioner.
Dextrose, cocoa bean powder, fructose, rice maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, tricalcium phosphate, natural flavors, magnesium stearate, magnesium sulfate, and soybean oil.
Contains no salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per tablet||%DV***|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%***|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||300 IU||1,000%|
|Natural Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone 10) (Vitaline brand)||100 mg||**|
|*** Percent Daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
These don't taste bad at all and I take them because the Zocor I am taking depleats the Q10. This seems to also help with the aches that come with being on Zocor. I reordered them.
I have used this product for years and now especially since I have started taking a statin. It has a pleasant chocolate taste and I trust the Enzynatic Therapy name!
Posted by 4679482629534230584 on May 14, 2016
My autistic son cannot take tablets. This is the only chewable CoQ10 that I could find. He loves it, thinks it is a treat everyday! Thank you so much for this product ♥
Warning - Likely contains GMOs
Posted by Reviewer2779491 on Mar 30, 2013
I contacted Enzymatic Therapy and asked them, that given that 93% of soy in the U.S. contains GMOs, do they specifically use non-GMO soy in this product. They said no, they don't specifically source out non-GMO soy. Hence, the likelihood that this product contains GMOs is very high. Also, this product contains a lot of sugar. Ingredient list contains dextrose, fructose, and maltodextrin. In the U.S., maltodextrin is sourced from corn, about 85% of which contains GMOs. Although I used this product for 11 years, I'm staying away unless and until they reformulate.
Posted by Reviewer1543376 on Mar 05, 2012
these are tasty, but cant't really tell the difference after taking it
Posted by Reviewer1162656 on Nov 04, 2011
I tend to go with chewables whenever I can due to the fact that I take alot of supplements, so it is nice to not have to swallow another pill.