- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Enzymatic Therapy, Smart Q10 CoQ10, Chocolate Flavored, 100 mg, 30 Chewable Tablets16 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: EMT-06133
- UPC Code: 763948061334
- Package Quantity: 30 Chewable Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 4.5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
Combo Discount: -$12.00
- The World's Most Clinically-Studied CoQ10††
- Pure Proven Power!
- Dietary Supplement
- Heart and Brain Health
- Purity Safety and Performance - Laboratory Tested
††Independent, peer-review published studies.
Experience The Pure Proven Power of Smart Q10!
- Up to 3 times more pure than other CoQ10 products
- Features natural Vitaline brand CoQ10 in a delicious, chewable form that delivers better, faster, more complete absorption in both your bloodstream and cells.
- The Vitaline brand of CoQ10 used in this product is the subject of more than 25 studies at prestigious organizations like Harvard Medical School and the Veterans Administration Health Care System, and clinical trials funded by grants from the National Institutes of Health.
- Supports healthy cell rejuvenation, circulation and cellular energy.
- Restores the CoQ10 depleted by most cholesterol-lowering medications, including Zocor, Prevachol and Lipitor.†
†Brands listed are trademarks of their respective companies.
Smart Q10 is recommended by Cardiologists and Neurologists and Neurologists for heart and brain health support.
Smart Q10 is the FIRST shown to be absorbed in both your bloodstream AND cells. That's critically important because your brain and heart cells work day and night and rely on CoQ10's energy support.
Recommendations: Adults: Chew one tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Children: As directed by a health care practitioner.
Dextrose, cocoa bean powder, fructose, rice maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, tricalcium phosphate, natural flavors, magnesium stearate, magnesium sulfate, and soybean oil.
Contains no salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per tablet||%DV***|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%***|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||300 IU||1,000%|
|Natural Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone 10) (Vitaline brand)||100 mg||**|
|*** Percent Daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
These don't taste bad at all and I take them because the Zocor I am taking depleats the Q10. This seems to also help with the aches that come with being on Zocor. I reordered them.
I have used this product for years and now especially since I have started taking a statin. It has a pleasant chocolate taste and I trust the Enzynatic Therapy name!