Enzymedica, Reduce, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Enzyme Experts
- #1 Selling Enzyme Brand
- Supports Healthy Glucose Metabolism
- Slows Absorption of Dietary Sugars
- Promotes Efficient Glucose Utilization
- Dietary Supplement
Certain lifestyle and diet choices can pose a challenge to the body's metabolism. Too much glucose in the bloodstream can cause the body to work inefficiently.
Reduce is formulated with the enzyme blend Glucoreductase to slow the absorption rate of glucose into the bloodstream. Cinnamon extract, zinc and chromium are also included to help the body's cells absorb and utilize glucose in a more efficient way. Combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle. Reduce may help maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
1 capsule at the beginning of each meal.
100% Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water)
Contains No egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
No fillers added
If pregnant or nursing, consult physician prior to use.
Keep closed in dry place; avoid excessive heat.
Do no use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Enzymedica does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology.
Please keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Zinc (from 15mg Zinc Gluconate)||2 mg||13%|
|Chromium (from 250 mcg Chromium Picolinate)||31 mcg||26%|
|Glucoreductase‡||97, 145 units||**|
Cinnamon Extract 20:1
|‡ Glucoreductase is a proprietary blend of enzymes which includes transglucosidase
** Daily Value not established
† Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet