- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Ages 0+
- Chosen by Hospitals!
- Enjoy Every Moment
- Enriched with Brazilian Propolis + Soothing Flax and Aloe
- Allergy Tested
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Top EWG Safety Rated
- Reef Safe
- Finest Ingredients Sourced Worldwide
- Cruelty Free
This all-natural bug repellent is enriched with plant nectars and essential oils designed to work with the skin’s own natural defense system to keep skin bug-free. The lightweight and non-greasy moisturizer offers full-barrier protection and leaves skin feeling fresh and hydrated. Formulated with all-natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to soothe irritated skin or previous bug bites. Use alone or layer with sunny sunscreen for ultimate outdoor skin protection
Apply liberally to exposed skin as needed. Use alone or layer with Sunny Sunscreen. Plant nectars support skin's natural defenses for 90 minutes. For ages 0+.
|Actively Healthy Ingredients|
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*†, water (aqua)††, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*†, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*†, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil††, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*†, macadamia integrifolia (nut) seed oil††, cera alba (beeswax)*†, bee propolis extract††, lecithin‡, polyglyceryl-4 oleate‡, glycerin‡, tocopherol‡
*Certified Organic Ingredient
‡ Plant Based
Caution: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears. Prolonged or frequent repeated skin contact may cause irritation in some individuals. Avoid contact with mouth and eyes. Keep out of reach of children. For under 6 months of age, ask a doctor. Not intended to repel ticks.