- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Chosen by Hospitals
- Enjoy Every Moment
- Diaper Rash Relief
- Enriched with Calendula, Coconut + Therapeutic Zinc
- Gluten Free
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Allergy Tested
- Top EWG Safety Rated
- Made with Organics
- Finest Ingredients Sourced Worldwide
Episencial Nurturing Balm
Long lasting organic barrier protection to naturally soothe and restore damaged skin.
Uses: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
Directions: Change wet or soiled diapers promptly. Cleans diaper area. Allow to dry. Apply cream liberally and as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
|Zinc Oxide 20%||Skin protection|
|Inactive Ingredients: Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, cera alba (bees wax)*, cetearyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, ceramide 3, calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) extract.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or lasts more than 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.