Episencial, Peaceful Bubbles, Bubble Bath + Shampoo , 22.6 fl oz (610 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Babytime! by Episencial
- Chosen by Hospitals
- Enjoy Every Moment
- Enriched with Natural Calendula + Antioxidizing Blueberry
- Actively Healthy Ingredients
- Vegan, Gluten Free
- Coral Reef Safe
- Made with Solar Power
- Pediatrician Developed
- Healthy Child Healthy World
- Certified B Corporation
- Allergy Tested
- EWG Top Safety Rated
- Finest Ingredients Sourced Worldwide
Soak up some comfort for the skin with this extra gentle, non-irritating and ultra soothing bath treatment! Peaceful Bubbles is packed with moisturizing extracts that calm and soften skin, while fruit extracts soothe and balance for ultimate skin health and immunity. Sugar-based foaming agents create bubbly fun while adding natural healing skin oils. pH-balanced to be safe, quick rinsing and eye-safe. Safe and non-irritating for girls.
Squeeze a small amount under warm running water. For ages 0+.
Aloe barbdensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*†, water (aqua)††, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultane‡, coco-glucoside‡, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*†, glyceryl oleate‡, citrus reticulata (mandarin or tangerine) peel oil††, decyl glucoside‡, capryl hydorxamic acid‡, glycerin‡, caprylyl glycol‡, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)‡, gingko biloba extract*†, calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract*†, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil††, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) fruit extract††, prunus persica (peach) fruit extract††, prunus domestica (plum) oil††, sodium cocoyl glutamate‡, disodium cocoyl glutamate‡, citric acid‡.
‡ Plant Based
Use common sense caution and contact a health professional if concerned.