Erba Vita, Propolis EVSP, Hydro Extract Drops, Alcohol-Free, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Erba Vita
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports a Healthy Immune System
- Dietary Supplement
- Promotes the Body's Natural Immune Response
- Efficacy Tested
- Erba Vita- Dr. G. Carlo Bollini
- Since 1982
- Italy's Leading Brand
- Vegetarian Product
- Quality System EU Certified Company
Propolis EVSP (Erba Soluble Propolis), containing Propolfenol, is an integral and synergized phyto-complex of certified European Propolis, standardized to 50% total polyphenols. It is completely water-soluble and consequently bio available. Propolis EVSP supports the health of the oral cavity.
Propolis EVSP Hydro extract is a water soluble Propolis that helps to support a healthy immune system.
Take 15-30 drops per day with water, or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Glycerol, water, l-ascorbic acid, natural flavor.
No artificial colors, no dairy, no lactose, no soy, no eggs, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts, no yeast.
This product was manufactured in a certified factory that meets the dietary supplement Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Content: 1.01 fl oz (30 ml).
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking medication consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Avoid this product is you are allergic to bees or bee products. Store in a cool and dry place and away from sources of heat. Do not use if seal is broken. The expiration date refers to the product correctly stored in its original integral packet.
|Serving Size: 30 drops (2 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Propolis (Propolfenol) [standardized to 50% (16 mg) total polyphenols]||32 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|