- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Kid’s Line
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports a Healthy Respiratory Tract
- Herbal Health Product
- Italy’s Leading Brand
- Erba Vita- Dr. G. Carlo Bollini
- Since 1982
- Vegetarian Product
- Quality System EU Certified Company
Throaty Kids with its active herbal ingredients supports a healthy respiratory tract.
For children ages 4-6: 5 ml 1-3 times a day; for ages 6 and up: 7.5 ml 2-3 times a day. To be taken in between meals. Sediment deposits may appear due to the use of natural substances and do not compromise product quality. Shake well before use.
Water, fructose, carboxymethylcellulose, natural flavor, potassium sorbate, ascorbic acid.
No artificial colors, no dairy, no lactose, no soy, no eggs, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts, no yeast.
This product was manufactured in a certified factory that meets the dietary supplement Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Content: 5.07 fl oz (150 ml).
If you are taking medication consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Store in a cool, dry place and away from sources of heat. Do not use if seal is broken. The expiration date refers to the product correctly store in its original packet.
|Serving Size: 7.5 ml|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%*|
|Red Currant (Ribes rubrum) (berries)||420 mg||†|
|Grindelia (Gringelia robusta) (flowering tops)||252 mg||†|
|Marshmallow (althaea officinalis) (root)||67 mg||†|
|Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) (leaves)||67 mg||†|
|English Plantain (plantago lanceolata) (aerial parts)||34 mg||†|
|Scotch Pine (Pinus sylvestris) (bark)||34 mg||†|
|Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) (leaves)||25 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.