- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- From Rene M. Caisse
- World Renowned Since 1922
- Helps Support the Immune System*
Produced following good manufacturing practices.
Shake before using.
Take 2-4 tsp (10-20 ml) twice daily.
Burdock root extract (Arctium lappa), sheep sorrel leaves extract (Rumex acetosella), slippery elm bark extract (Ulmus fulva), indian rhubarb root extract (Rheum officinale), purified water, alcohol and citric acid.
Keep in a cool dry place.
Use within 2 weeks after opening.
Not to be taken during pregnancy, by nursing mothers or by children under 10 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2-4 Tsp. (10-20 ml)|
|Servings per bottle: 15-30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A||110 IU||2%*|
|Vitamin C||1 mg||2%*|
|Proprietary Blend:||4.8 g|
|Burdock, liquid extract (root)||†|
|Sheep sorrel, liquid extract (leaves)||†|
|Slippery elm, liquid extract (bark)||†|
|Indian Rhubarb, liquid extract (root)||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calories.|
|† Daily Value not established.|
It is always a pleasure to take a liquid supplement rather than still another mega-capsule, and this is truly pleasant to take. And compared to the price of most liquid extracts, this is a very affordable surprise. Read a bit of Dr Caisse's creation and then try her ancient formula - for me, regular ingestion after just a few day's regular ministration is producing a feeling of well-being and increased stamina, as well as a new cavalier attitude toward stress that heretofore left me in a bitter mood. This one is a winner, and a testimony to the validity of herbal medicine.