E-Canada International, Tru-Pine, 60 Vegetarian Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- From Altramed
- Original Canadian Pine Bark Extract
- Jacques Cartier Discovered Pine Bark in 1535-36
- Antioxidant/ Dietary Supplement
- cGMP Compliant
Tru-Pine Historical Background: During his second voyage to Canada in 1535-36, French explorer Jacques Cartier and his men were given an extract prepared by the Native People of Canada made from the bark of a species of Northern Canadian Pine. This extract helped maintain their well-being after enduring a long harsh winter. Tru-Pine Original Canadian Pine Bark Extract is made only from Northern Canadian Pine. Our proprietary extraction process ensures the purity of the product, retaining 95% oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC's).
Dosage (Adults): Take 1 to 2 capsules, twice daily.
Recommended use: Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
Hypromellose (capsule), vegetable magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
Herbicide and Pesticide Free
Gluten, Lactose and Yeast Free
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Beware of counterfeits
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules .035 oz (1000 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid & rose hips)||.004 oz (126 mg)||210%*|
|Proprietary Blend:||.015 oz (420 mg)|
|Pine (Pinus strobus) Bark Extract||†|
|Rose Hips (Rosa canina) fruit||†|
|*Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet.
†Daily Value not established.