- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed For Protection
- Natural Formulas
- Dietary Supplement
Bone Builder is comprehensive bone support formula that features:
- MCHC (microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate), a calcium-rich bone food that supports healthy bone mineralization, density, and strength. MCHC contain calcium, phosphorous, and organic factors that naturally comprise raw bone. The MCHC in Bone Builder is cryogenically processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Magnesium in 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio to support healthy bones.
- Boron, a trace minder that may play a role in maintaining healthy calcium balance.
- Vitamin D, an essential nutrient for the maintenance of healthy bones.
Take two tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is gluten free.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Serving Per Container: 110|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||133 IU||33%|
|Calcium (as MCHC dicalcium phosphate)||333 mg||33%|
|Phosphorus (as MCHC dicalcium phosphate)||197 mg||20%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, magnesium glycinate, magnesium oxide)||167 mg||42%|
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate† (MCHC)||1050 mg||*|
|Boron (as boron citrate)||200 mcg||*|
*Daily Value not established.