Ethical Nutrients, Intestinal Care, 90 g (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Formulas
- Acidophilus & Bifidobacteria Plus FOS
- 25 Billion Live Cells Per Serving
- Guaranteed at Date of Expiration
- Dietary Supplement • Powder
Intestinal Care is a probiotic supplement featuring highly viable, pure strains of L. acidophilus (NCFM strain) and B. lactis— "friendly" bacteria that support a healthy intestinal environment. Intestinal Care also supplies fructooligosaccharides, which help promote the growth of these beneficial bacteria and an immunoglobulin protein concentrate from whey. Delivered in a freeze-dried form for maximum stability, Intestinal Care provides a guaranteed potency of 25 billion live cells per serving through the date of expiration.
Mix about 1/2 teaspoon (1.5 g) with four to six ounces unchilled water two times daily.
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), concentrate of immunoglobulin proteins from whey, bifidobacterium lactis, lactobacillus acidophilus, and maltodextrin.
Contains: milk, soy.
This product is Gluten Free.
Caution: This product may not be suitable for individuals with milk or soy allergies.
Notice: For maximum stability and viability, keep refrigerated. However, product may be stored at room temperature (65-75°F) for up to one month without adversely affecting potency. This makes Intestinal Care and excellent choice for travelers.
Product is filled by weight, not by volume. Some settling of the contents may occur.
|Serving Size: About 1/2 Teaspoon (1.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 60 (by weight)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|A 50:50 blend of:
Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM
Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07
|25 billion live organisms†||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
†At date of expiration.