Ethical Nutrients, Intestinal Care DF, Non-Dairy Powder, 90 g (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Formulas
- Acidophilus & Bifidobacterium Plus FOS
- Blended in a Non-Dairy Powder
- 25 Billion Live Cells Per Serving
- Guaranteed at Date of Expiration
- Dietary Supplement • Powder
Intestinal Care DF features highly viable, pure strains of L. acidophilus (NCFM strain) and B. lactis-"friendly" bacteria that support a healthy intestinal environment. Intestinal Care DF also supplies fructooligosaccharides, which help promote the growth of these beneficial bacteria. Delivered in a freeze-dried form for maximum stability, Intestinal Care DF provides a guaranteed potency of 25 billion live cells per serving through the date of expiration.
Mix about 1/2 teaspoon (1.5 g) with four to six ounces unchilled water two times daily between meals.
Bifidobacterium lactis, lactobacillus acidophilus, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), and rice maltodextrin.
This product is Gluten Free.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, diary products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
Notice: For maximum stability and viability, keep refrigerated. However product may be stored at room temperature (65-75°F) for up to one month without adversely affecting potency. This makes Intestinal Care DF and excellent choice for travelers.
Product is filled by weight, not by volume. Some settling of the contents may occur.
|Serving Size: About 1/2 Teaspoon (1.5 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 60 (by weight)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|A 50:50 blend of:
Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM
Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07
|25 billion live organisms†||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
†At date of expiration.