Ethnic Gourmet, Bombay Curry Simmer Sauce, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.6 lbs (1.18 kg)
- Product Code: EGF-30010
- UPC Code: 718687300107
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (454 g)
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.9 x 5.8 in, 1.55 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Makes Delicious Dishes With Chicken • Meats • Beans • Vegetables
- Exotic Taste Sensations For Gourmet Lovers!
An Indian port city on the Arabian Sea, Bombay is world renowned for it's exotic curries. Now, you can bring this authentic taste sensation into your own kitchen - courtesy of Ethnic Gourmet Foods. Taj Bombay Curry Simmer Sauce has been specially formulated combining exotic herbs and spices capturing all the delicious and exotic flavors of Bombay's legendary cuisine. This exceptional vegetarian Simmer Sauce is made with all natural ingredients and contains no preservatives or additives.
- Cut up a lb of boneless, skinless chicken (or 1-1/2 lbs. of on-the-bone chicken) into one inch cubes. You can substitute chicken with your choice of meat, garbanzo or kidney beans or green vegetables for a different exotic taste sensation.
- Empty entire jar of Bombay Curry Simmer Sauce into large skillet.
- Add 8 oz. of water, then add chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and simmer on stovetop over medium heat for 10-12 minutes stirring occasionally. Cook until chicken is completely done. Cooking times will need adjustment for non-chicken dishes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with rice, pasta or pita bread. Serves 4 to 6.
- As stovetop ranges vary, adjust cooking time to ensure that the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Cap jar tightly and refrigerate any unused portion of Bombay Curry Simmer Sauce.
Water, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, dehydrated onions, ginger, garlic, canola oil, spices, sea salt. May contain 2% or less of turmeric, paprika and lemon juice concentrate.
|Serving Size: 4 oz (113 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount / Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Sat Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||10 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|