- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Look!
- Same Trusted Formula
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Since 1900
- Moisturizes & Helps Protect Against Daily UV Exposure that can Lead to Sunburn
- Dermatological Skincare
Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion SPF 15
Help protect skin from daily sun exposure with a lotion specially formulated to moisturize and protect.
This light, fast-absorbing formula with SPF15 sunscreen provides 24-hour moisture and helps defend against sunburn.
- Dermatologist recommended
Helps prevent sunburn
For sunscreen use:
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and ear4ly skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
|Titanium Dioxide 1.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, urea, C18-36 acid triglyceride, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, sodium lactate, arginine HCL, tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl stearate SE, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), PEG-40 castor oil, sodium cetearyl sulfate, disodium EDTA, sodium citrate, lactic acid, carbomer, citric acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, potassium sorbate.|