- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Since 1900
- Sensitive Skin Experts
- Skin Protectant
- Steroid Free & Fragrance Free
Colloidal Oatmeal creme protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema flare-ups.
Sensitive Skin Experts
For over 100 years, Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation, and today we are recognized and trusted by dermatologists as one of the leading and most recommended brands. Our products are designed to protect, repair, and enhance the health of skin - Giving you and your family the feeling of confidence that comes from radiant, healthy looking skin.
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
Eucerin Eczema Relief Flare-Up Treatment
Instantly calms and soothes, and relieves minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema flare-ups.
- Natural colloidal oatmeal relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin
- Instantly calms skin with a mild cooling sensation
- Ceramide fortified formula improves skin condition
- Licochalcone enriched formula soothes and improves the appearance of red irritated skin
- Appropriate for adults, children and babies 3 months and older
- Dermatologist & Pharmacist recommended brand
- Fragrance free, steroid free & dye free
Apply as needed to affected areas. For whole body coverage, use Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Cream.
For children under 3 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Colloidal Oatmeal 1%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, mineral oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, cetyl palmitate, PEG-40 stearate, glycyrrhiza inflata root extract, ceramide 3, decylene glycol, 1,2-hexandediol, phenoxyethanol, piroctone olamine, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid menthoxypropanediol, trisodium EDTA, benzyl alcohol, BHT.|
For external use only
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Conditions last more than 7 days or clear up and occur aging within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To be used on mild to moderate eczema or as directed by a doctor
Store below 86ºF (30ºC)
I am a long term eczema sufferer and I have tried many products in my life! This cream is the perfect cream to use on your face! It's not too greasy and has this perfect texture. No scent. Great after shower! I can finally get of steroid cream and use this on my face instead. Packaging and quality is great too!
My children has some issues with eczema. I use this on the problem areas. It isn't greasy, but still does the job beautifully. No scent either, which is good.
Posted by 5069858415529413418 on Oct 24, 2016
Looks OK on my kids skin. Hasn't seen a big change so far. She is still scratching it...
great for kids who can't cope with the creamy feeling
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Aug 14, 2016
Despite living in a humid country (Singapore), my 10 year old daughter has eczema which starts to flare up on the airplane. She is very sensitive to fragrance and sensation, so this cream is excellent for her. It has a light feel that doesn't feel heavy. If you find this review helpful, click "YES" to let me know.
Good and Effective
Posted by 5359601907897730002 on Aug 03, 2016
Have been buying this product for my niece. It's really good n effective whenever her eczema flares. Highly recommend this treatment cream.
Not as affective as Aveeno Ezcema Therapy
Posted by 5262005602434707890 on Jul 08, 2016
Not as affective as Aveeno Ezcema Therapy. This cream is not that moisturising for ezcema.