Eucerin, Eczema Relief, Instant Therapy Creme, 2 oz (57 g)
By Eucerin5 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jul 2015
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: EUC-01465
- UPC Code: 072140014650
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (57 g)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.1 x 5.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Since 1900
- Dermatologist Recommended
- With Oatmeal, Ceramide-3 & Licochalcone
- Clinically Proven Immediate and Long-Lasting Relief of Itchy, Dry, Irritated Skin Due to Eczema
- Skin Protectant
- Fragrance, Dye & Steroid Free
- Dermatological Skincare
Your skin is much more than your body's protective shield. For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading and most recommended brands. Our products are designed to protect, repair, and enhance the health of skin - Giving the feeling of confidence that comes from radiant, healthy looking skin.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to: Rashes · eczema
This unique formula with Oatmeal, Ceramide-3 and Licochalcone immediately treats eczema flare ups by instantly calming and relieving minor skin irritations and itching due to eczema.
- Instantly calms skin with a mild,. cooling sensation
- Natural Oatmeal relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin
- Ceramide fortified formula strengthens the skin's barrier and improves the skin's condition
- Licochalcone enriched formula soothes and improves the appearance of red, irritated skin
- Fragrance, dye and steroid free
- Appropriate for babies, children and adults
- Dermatologist recommended brand
Apply as needed to affected areas. For whole body coverage, use Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Cream.
To be used on mild to moderate eczema or as directed by a doctor
|Colloidal Oatmeal 1.0%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients Water, glycerin, mineral oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, cetyl palmitate, PEG-40 stearate, glycyrrhiza inflata root extract, ceramide 3, decylene glycol, 1,2-hexandediol, phenoxyethanol, piroctone olamine, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid menthoxypropanediol, trisodium EDTA, benzyl alcohol, BHT.|
For external use only
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- Conditions last more than 7 days or clear up and occur aging within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I am a long term eczema sufferer and I have tried many products in my life! This cream is the perfect cream to use on your face! It's not too greasy and has this perfect texture. No scent. Great after shower! I can finally get of steroid cream and use this on my face instead. Packaging and quality is great too!
My children has some issues with eczema. I use this on the problem areas. It isn't greasy, but still does the job beautifully. No scent either, which is good.