Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Alpha Hydroxy Acids
Categories Health Topics Skin Health Creams, Hand
Eucerin, Intensive Repair, Extra-Enriched Hand Creme, Fragrance Free, 2.7 oz (78 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11kg)
- Product Code: EUC-63382
- UPC Code: 072140633820
- Package Quantity: 2.7 oz (78 g)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 4.8 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Since 1900
- With Buffered Alpha Hydroxy
- Dermatological Skincare
Smoothes & repairs dry, rough hands with no greasy after feel
Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Extra-Enriched Hand Cream
Repair dry, rough hands and cuticles with a cream specially formulated to moisturize and protect. This unique, non-greasy formula intensively moisturizes, and is enriched with buffered alpha hydroxy to gently exfoliate. Discover noticeably smoother hands after just one application.
- Dermatologist recommended
- Repairs and gently exfoliates dry, cracked skin on the hands and fingers
- Noticeably smoother hands after just one use
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing
- Relieves dry skin associated with hand eczema
Apply to hands every day or as directed by a physician.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun, and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Water, glycerin, urea, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, dicaprylyl ether, sodium lactate, dimethicone, PEG-40 stearate, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, lactic acid, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben.