Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection Sunscreens SPF 05-25
Eucerin, Face Care
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Skin Type, Rosacea / Sensitive Skin
Eucerin, Redness Relief, Daily Perfecting Lotion SPF 15, Fragrance Free, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Sensitive Skin
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen
- For Visibly Red Skin
- With Subtle Green Color Neutralizers
- Dermatological Skincare
Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion SPF 15 provides daily moisturization and broad spectrum UV protection while immediately reducing visible redness and blotchiness, for an even-toned complexion.
- Formulated with natural Licochalcone, a skin soothing extract of licorice root
- Calms sensitive skin prone to redness
- Subtle green Color Neutralizers immediately counteract and diminish red skin tone
- Helps protect the skin from redness-provoking UVA/UVB rays
- Light texture. Absorbs quickly.
- Gentle formula that minimizes the risk of irritation
All Eucerin Redness Relief products are safe and appropriate for sensitive skin, redness-prone skin and Rosacea.
What is Licochalcone?
Licochalcone (Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract) is a licorice root extract with skin soothing properties.
Eucerin Redness Relief subtle green Color Neutralizers instantly counteract visible redness for an even-toned complexion.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher, and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 4.0%||Sunscreen|
Water, glycerin, dimethicone, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, lauroyl lysine, squalane,alcohol denat., sorbitan stearate, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, magnesium aluminum silicate, glycyrrhiza inflata root extract, xanthan gum, methylparaben, ethylparaben, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide greens, ultramarines.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun