Eucerin, Redness Relief, Daily Perfecting Lotion SPF 15, Fragrance Free, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
By Eucerin9 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: EUC-63466
- UPC Code: 072140634667
- Package Quantity: 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.1 x 5.2 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Sensitive Skin
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen
- For Visibly Red Skin
- With Subtle Green Color Neutralizers
- Dermatological Skincare
Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion SPF 15 provides daily moisturization and broad spectrum UV protection while immediately reducing visible redness and blotchiness, for an even-toned complexion.
- Formulated with natural Licochalcone, a skin soothing extract of licorice root
- Calms sensitive skin prone to redness
- Subtle green Color Neutralizers immediately counteract and diminish red skin tone
- Helps protect the skin from redness-provoking UVA/UVB rays
- Light texture. Absorbs quickly.
- Gentle formula that minimizes the risk of irritation
All Eucerin Redness Relief products are safe and appropriate for sensitive skin, redness-prone skin and Rosacea.
What is Licochalcone?
Licochalcone (Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract) is a licorice root extract with skin soothing properties.
Eucerin Redness Relief subtle green Color Neutralizers instantly counteract visible redness for an even-toned complexion.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher, and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 4.0%||Sunscreen|
Water, glycerin, dimethicone, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, lauroyl lysine, squalane,alcohol denat., sorbitan stearate, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, magnesium aluminum silicate, glycyrrhiza inflata root extract, xanthan gum, methylparaben, ethylparaben, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide greens, ultramarines.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've used this lotion for about 2 years. I have tried other brands, but Eucerin is the best for me. The redness is improved and my skin does not sting anymore.
I recommend this product for people who want to reduce visible redness in their faces. It calms sensitive skin and also have SPF 15. I use i every day.