Eucerin, Face Care
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Skin Type, Rosacea / Sensitive Skin
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Creams, Lotions & Serums
Eucerin, Redness Relief, Dermatological Skincare, 1.7 oz (48 g)
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Sensitive Skin
- Soothing Night Creme
- For Visibly Red Skin
Eucerin Redness Relief - a revolutionary, clinically proven skin care system that provides immediate redness relief and improves the condition of visibly red skin in 4 weeks.
Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night Creme provides soothing moisture to visibly red skin at night.
- Hydrating formula with natural Licochalcone, a skin soothing extract of licorice root
- Unique gel-creme soothes and calms dry, uncomfortable skin
- Gentle formula that minimizes the risk of irritation.
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic
All Eucerin Redness Relief products are safe and appropriate for sensitive skin, redness-prone skin and Rosacea.
What is Licochalcone?
Licochalcone (Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract) is a licorice root extract with skin soothing properties.
Use the Eucerin Redness Relief system to help visibly reduce facial redness in 4 weeks:
Step 1: Gently Cleanse
- Soothing Cleanser. Gently yet effectively cleanses and soothes visibly red skin.
Step 2: Moisturize
For intensive or daily facial redness apply
- Daily Perfecting Lotion SPF 15. Immediately reduces visible redness with subtle green Color Neutralizers, while providing moisturization and UV protection.
To soothe your skin at night apply
- Soothing Night Creme. Provides soothing moisture and calms visibly red skin.
Gently smooth over face every evening after cleansing.
Water, glycerin, panthenol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dicaprylyl carbonate, octyldodecanol, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, dimethicone, squalane, tapioca starch, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, myristyl myristate, butylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, glycyrrhiza inflata root extract, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, ammonium acryloydimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben, ethylparaben, DMDM hydantoin.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep out of eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.