EuroPharma, Terry Naturally, Terry Naturally, Dyflaminol, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- With Clinically Studied BCM-95
- Healthy Inflammation Response
- For Your Good Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
Dyflaminol combines BCM-95 high absorption curcumin with two potent, standardized herbal extracts - BosPure boswellia and ginger - to provide optimal support for a healthy inflammation response throughout the body. DLPA enhances brain endorphin activity, which plays an important role in pain relief†
† Occasional pain due to exercise or overuse
Take three capsules daily, or as needed. May take as one capsule three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), silicon dioxide, vegetable source, magnesium stearate, cellulose powder.
Contains no sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
Color variations are normal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 40|
|Amount Per 3 Capsules (Veg):||% DV|
DLPA (dl Phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure) standardized to contain >70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acid with AKBA >10%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95) standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root Extract standardized to contain 5% gingerols.
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews