EuroPharma, Vectomega, 60 Tablets
By EuroPharma16 Reviews
0.31 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: EUR-19996
- UPC Code: 367703199968
- Package Quantity: 60 Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 4.5 x 5.3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- The Smart Choice
- Healthy Brain & Heart
- Revolutionary Omega-3
- No Fish Burps
- Not a Fish Oil
- Revolutionary Advance in Omega-3 Science
- Whole Food omega-3
- Bioidentical DHA/EPA Naturally Bound to Phospholipids
- Cold Processed Salmon
- Just One Tablet Daily
- Dietary Supplement
- Superior Heart, Nerve and Brain Support
Vectomega is the only phospholipid Omega-3 DHA/EPA with bioactive peptides for superior brain and heart health support.
- Omega-3s from salmon as nature intended, in the exact form your brain uses best
- 2:1 ratio of DHA/EPA—never chemically altered or artificially spiked
- Five types of heart and brain healthy phospholipids, including phosphatidylserine
- Unique bioactive salmon peptides not found in any other Omega-3 products—for mold, brain, and heart health
- Extracted without chemical, solvents or excessive heat
- Third party tested for purity—no concerns with toxins, heavy metals, or contaminants
- Hexane Free
- Great stability, zero rancidity
1 tablet daily, may increase to 1 tablet twice daily for additional support.
Maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, gum arabic, modified cellulose, silica, citrus essential oil, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, iron oxide.
No sugar, salt, soy, yeast, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Heavy metal analysis conducted on every batch using ICP-MS method and found to be pure and safe.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Omega-3 Phospholipid Peptide Complex
Containing Phospholipids, Omega 3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)] and bioactive peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found naturally in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked with DHA/EPA
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
ive researched fish oil extensively and had come across studies comparing fish oil (commonly in the form of ethyl-ester) to eating salmon. due to the artificial molecule attached to these products, the oild becomes very hard to digest. the study concluded that someone would have to eat 9 grams twice a day of fish oil to get the same amount of epa/dha in the blood as a single serving of salmon. i wrote the company and they said vectomega is equal to one 5oz serving of salmon. this product does everything 4 grams a day of the other stuff in one tiny tablet and with zero negative side effects.
I have sever depression. Used to take a very good liquid fish oil, about 10 grams a day (that's a lot)! Totally arrested the depression. Found Vectomega and just love it!! So much easier than the liquid. No taste at all. No fish burps. I do take 2 pills a day. I must. If I try to cut back the depression comes back within 24 hrs. Have to stay on high doeses. But no medication at all. Can't tolerate any meds.