EuroPharma, Terry Naturally, Vectomega, 60 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.34|
- The Smart Choice
- Healthy Brain, Heart & Eyes
- More than Omega-3
- No Fish Burps
- Better Than Fish Oil or Krill Oil
- Omega-3 Plus Phospholipids & Peptides
- Powerful Nutrients for Your Brain, Heart & Eyes
- Cold Processed Salmon
- Dietary Supplement
- Just One Daily
More than Omega-3!
Vectomega from North Atlantic salmon is unlike any other omega-3 supplement you can find! It is the only omega-3 bound to phospholipids and peptides, the building blocks of healthy cell membranes.
- Superior absorption and effectiveness
- Phospholipids - crucial for heart, bran, and eye health
- Peptides - not found in fish oil or krill oil- vital for mood, immune, focus, and overall health
- Bioidentical DHA/EPA in their natural form that your body loves best-unlike fish oil or krill oil
- Patented French hexane-free extraction process
- Proven stability, zero rancidity
- Never chemically altered or artificially spiked
1 tablet daily, may increase to 1 tablet twice daily for additional support.
Maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, gum arabic, modified cellulose, silica, citrus essential oil, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, iron oxide.
No sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Heavy metal analysis conducted on every batch using ICP-MS method and found to be pure and safe.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Omega-3 Phospholipid Peptide Complex |
Containing Phospholipids, Omega 3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)] and bioactive peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found naturally in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked with DHA/EPA
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
ive researched fish oil extensively and had come across studies comparing fish oil (commonly in the form of ethyl-ester) to eating salmon. due to the artificial molecule attached to these products, the oild becomes very hard to digest. the study concluded that someone would have to eat 9 grams twice a day of fish oil to get the same amount of epa/dha in the blood as a single serving of salmon. i wrote the company and they said vectomega is equal to one 5oz serving of salmon. this product does everything 4 grams a day of the other stuff in one tiny tablet and with zero negative side effects.
I have sever depression. Used to take a very good liquid fish oil, about 10 grams a day (that's a lot)! Totally arrested the depression. Found Vectomega and just love it!! So much easier than the liquid. No taste at all. No fish burps. I do take 2 pills a day. I must. If I try to cut back the depression comes back within 24 hrs. Have to stay on high doeses. But no medication at all. Can't tolerate any meds.
Pleased with this product
Posted by 5144148322219920692 on May 31, 2015
Been using this product for months now. No aftertaste - no fish oil indigestion, and good results healthwise.
Posted by 5121316531061688243 on Mar 21, 2015
We don't have any aftertaste from these. They are concentrated and support our anti-inflammatory regime.
Worked for me
Posted by 5588823399539993410 on Sep 06, 2014
I tried several omega products to lower my cholesterol. This one works for me, based on blood tests. No fish tsste or after taste. Will keep buying it.
Posted by 4695948332536196222 on Nov 28, 2013
Good product as it improves immune system but contains tricalcium. Have found another similar quality product without tricalcium.