European Gourmet Bakery, Organics, Chocolate Lava Cake MIx, 8.8 oz (250 g) (Discontinued Item)8 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.94 lbs (0.43 kg)
- Product Code: DRO-17509
- UPC Code: 058336175091
- Package Quantity: 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 5.8 x 7.8 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Improved Quality Taste & Flavor
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Amaze and inspire your family and friends with our tasty home-made style desserts. The smells, texture and flavors of fresh baked perfection are simply minutes way! We help capture the adventure and experience of Europe's best recipes. With only a few basic steps and added ingredients you achieve foodie excellence the whole family will enjoy!
You Will Need:
- 2 eggs
- butter (for ramekins)
- 3 tbsp hot water
- 4 Ramekins needed!
Note: Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Grease the bottom and sides of 4 ramekins with butter. Do not use non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix It Up! Combine cake mix, eggs, and hot water in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed until moistened. Beat at medium speed 1 minute, scraping the sides of the bowl often during into prepare ramekins, about 3/4 full.
- Bake It Up! Place filled ramekins on baking tray, then bake on center oven rack for 10 minutes. Lava cakes are done when the edges are cooked and the center is still liquid. Do not open oven while cakes are baking.
- Serve It Up! Cool 5 minutes before removing cakes from ramekins. Loosen cakes from the side of the ramekin with a knife. Carefully unmold by placing a plate over the top of the cake and invert. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Organic sugar, organic wheat flour, organic cocoa powder, organic cornstarch, organic vanilla flavor, sea salt. Contains: wheat.
|Serving Size: about 4 Tbsp dry mix (62 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||56 g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
I always get cheer when I bring this to the table. It's so simple to make. In fact, you can fill the included cups ahead of time, then preheat the oven while clearing the dinner plates. While the cakes cool, I whip cream with just a drop or 2 of honey. I top each cake with a dollop of whipped cream. It's a joy to bring a warm dessert to the table.