Everyday Coconut, Face Lotion, SPF 15, 12 fl oz (354 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- For All Skin Types
- No Synthetic Fragrance
- No Parabens
- Fair For Life
- Certified Fair Trade
- Coconut Handcrafted
- No Animal Testing
- Soy and Gluten-Free
- Helps prevent sunburn • If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally to face and neck 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: after swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Separation may occur. Shake well before using.
|Zinc Oxide 10%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients Azadirachta indica (neem) aqueous extract, carica papaya (papaya) leaf extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) water*, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, cocos nucifera (coconut) aromatic extract, lavandula hybrida oil, ascorbic acid, glycerin, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate.|
No animal testing
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
It is extremely hard for me to find sunblock lotion that would be suitable for my combination/oily skin in a all-year humid and hot climate! Very good value for the amount you're getting. I don't have problems trying to blend this into my face, I just use my fingers (read to the end). It probably does make my face fairer even when properly applied on, but it doesn't bother me at all. Just put some on your neck too! However I did notice that if I did not moisturize my face or if I applied this in front of an electric fan - then the lotion dries quicker than usual, and if it dries on the surface of your skin it will leave white residue (which is easily removed with a little water to blend it in). It keeps my face matt for a good part of the day. By the way, for those who face problems with blending in or applying this product, a simple solution would be to squeeze some on your palm, and apply it to your face section by section. Or maybe you have to moisturize or my last guess is that you are in need of some exfoliation. Lastly - remember to SHAKE THE BOTTLE before use! Otherwise it'll be thicker than usual and you get all the blending problems.
It has a weird thick texture but it has grown on me and I like it a lot more than the night cream. Both are good products though
Posted by 4733287550497237205 on Jun 24, 2016
I talked to my esthetician and she recommended this line and it's the best I've ever used.
white powder suspended in oil
Posted by Reviewer1573268 on Apr 06, 2016
I have tan skin, this lotion left a bright white layer on my face. I tried just using a tiny amount, but it's so bright it still looks ridiculous. It feels horribly oily, like a very cheap sunscreen. It doesn't rub in at all.
Excellent day time lotion
Posted by 4903530940694843290 on Mar 16, 2016
It leaves a mate finish which I love. Thanks to this new lotion, I had completely stopped using powder to cover up the oily finish I get after applying the sun lotion on my face. I live in hot and humid climate, and this lotion works wonderfully. I recommend it for all ages.
Nice scent and works well as a basic sunscreen
Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 16, 2016
I have purchased a few bottles of this as a basic sunscreen for my children. It has a nice scent and is easy to apply to due its light texture. It's whitish so you need to rub it in longer to avoid having a whitish cast. Wish the SPF could be higher. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****
Leave the skin with powdery white residue
Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015
It might be okay for use at the beach, but is no good for everyday use, leaving white powdery and dry residue on your skin.. Will not buy again. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.