Everyday Coconut, Daily Face Lotion, SPF 15, 12 fl oz (354 ml)62 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.06 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Product Code: EVC-00762
- UPC Code: 187132007623
- Package Quantity: 12 fl oz (354 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 6.4 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.84
- For All Skin Types
- Fair for Life
- Certified Fair Trade Coconut
- Paraben Free
- No Animal Testing
- No Synthetic Fragrance
- Gluten Free
Our coconut oil, coconut water and all Alaffia locations, including our cooperatives in Togo and our facility in Olympic, WA, are Certified Fair Trade by IMO.
- Helps prevent sunburn • If use as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally to face and neck 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: after swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
|Zinc Oxide 10%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients Coconut (cocos nucifera) water, neem (azadirachta indica) extract (aqueous), papaya (carica papaya) alcohol, glycerin, stearic acid, polysorbate 20, copra (cocos nucifera) extract, phenoxyethanol, lavender essential oil, potassium sorbate, citric acid.|
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes, Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Separation may occur. Shake before using.
- Protect from excessive heat and suns
iHerb Customer Reviews
It is extremely hard for me to find sunblock lotion that would be suitable for my combination/oily skin in a all-year humid and hot climate! Very good value for the amount you're getting. I don't have problems trying to blend this into my face, I just use my fingers (read to the end). It probably does make my face fairer even when properly applied on, but it doesn't bother me at all. Just put some on your neck too! However I did notice that if I did not moisturize my face or if I applied this in front of an electric fan - then the lotion dries quicker than usual, and if it dries on the surface of your skin it will leave white residue (which is easily removed with a little water to blend it in). It keeps my face matt for a good part of the day. By the way, for those who face problems with blending in or applying this product, a simple solution would be to squeeze some on your palm, and apply it to your face section by section. Or maybe you have to moisturize or my last guess is that you are in need of some exfoliation. Lastly - remember to SHAKE THE BOTTLE before use! Otherwise it'll be thicker than usual and you get all the blending problems.
this is awesome- perfect for people who like neutrogena dry touch but want to use sth natural and fair trade. this is it!! i have very oily skin and this works for me. i dont know how they do it but it leaves your skin dry, zero, ZERO oiliness. go and order it.