Everyday Minerals, Jojoba Base Starter Kit, Medium, 5 Piece Kit (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: EVM-99425
- UPC Code: 610098994251
- Package Quantity: 5 Piece Kit
- Dimensions: 1 x 2.9 x 4.6 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Have a makeup moment, EM is now offering unique Jojoba Starter Kits so that you can discover core products... all in one bag! Try our base shades; attractive and affordable, they are your one-stop-shop for travel friendly makeup must-haves.
This Kit Includes:
Jojoba Base Shades:
- Sesame [cool tone] - 0.6 oz (1.7 g)
- True Beige [neutral tone] - 0.6 oz (1.7 g)
- Sand [warm tone] - 0.6 oz (1.7 g)
- Finishing Dust Face Powder - 0.6 oz (1.7 g)
- Baby Bamboo Flat Top Brush.
Make up Lesson
- Sprinkle Jojoba Base into the lid of your jar.
- Lightly whirl your brush through the minerals.
- Infuse the minerals completely into the bristles of your brush.
- Glide your brush along the center of your face, using circular sweeping motions along the outer contours of your face.
Tip: Use less mineral powder than usual and then gradually add more if you feel you need more coverage and then blend. Finish with the Finishing Dust using the application steps described above.
Sesame, True Beige, Sand
Mica (cl 77019), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) esters. May contain: titanium dioxide (cl 77891), iron oxides (cl 77491, cl 77492, cl 77499), ultramarines (cl 77007).
Finishing Dust Face Powder
Zea mays (corn) starch, ribes nigrum (black currant) fruit extract. May contain: iron oxides (cl 77491, cl 77492, cl 77499). Ultramarines (cl 77007).
Vegan & cruelty free
iHerb Customer Reviews
C'est très facile à poser sur le visage, les 3 tons vont bien et la poudre de finition est légère et matifie surper bien
So after I bought this and tested each color on my skin, I realized I would only really use one of them for my skin. Which kind off sucks because I have the other 2 just sitting there. But The little brush is cute and the bag is nice for traveling and it was good to get a sample of each color spectrum just to see what would work best without spending a bunch of money. So all in all, this was a good investment.