Everyday Minerals, Love at First Blush Kit, For All Skin Types, 7 Piece Kit (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bamboo Brush
- Mineral Blushes
- Hand Crafted in Austin
- 100% Vegan
- Zero Animal Cruelty
- 7 Piece Mineral & Plant-Based Blush Kit
Our Makeup is Created Without: Mineral Oil, Carmine, Parabens, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Paraffin, Synthetic Fragrance, Propylene Glycol.
7-Piece Tailor-Made Collection for All Skin Types
A collection of six new blushes created to mimic the perfect flush you were born with. All natural, pure mineral color that goes on smoothly and evenly for a flawless application, designed to have you smitten at first glance. A wide array of rosy tones, from neutrals to brights, warm and cool, leave you feeling like the fairest of flowers.
Love at First Blush Kit Includes:
- Tea Rose Mineral Blush, .06 oz (1.7 g)
- Primrose Mineral Blush, .06 oz (1.7 g)
- Field of Roses Mineral Blush, .06 oz (1.7 g)
- Fresh Rose Blossom Mineral Blush, .06 oz (1.7 g)
- At first Blush Mineral Blush, .06 oz (1.7 g)
- Pink for Flower Mineral Blush, .06 oz (1.7 g)
(1) baby bamboo flat top brush
How to Use: Sprinkle. Whirl. Infuse. Glide.
- Sprinkle your choice of mineral blush into the lid of your jar
- Lightly whirl your Baby Flat Top Brush through the minerals
- Infuse the minerals completely into the bristles of your brush
- Glide your brush onto your cheek area, using circular sweeping motions moving upward and outward from the apple of your cheek to hairline
Artist Tip: Use less mineral powder than usual and gradually add more for additional color. Blend to create a seamless application.
Tea Rose, Primrose, Field of Roses, Fresh Rose Blossom, At First Blush, and Pink for Flower Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019). May Contain (+/-): Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77742).
Everyday minerals make good products and this is not exception. Only problem is that in description is stated that you get 0.36 oz (10.2 g) of each product, in fact what you get are small-tiny boxes with weight 0.06 oz(1.7g), but that is question to iherb, not to product quality
This kit is very pigmented and beautiful. All the colours are amazing. However, I must say that the colours are pretty similar... and too soft for a medium skin tone... you need to build up the colour! But, I like the texture, I like the pigmentation and the finish!
Posted by 4916990857672089013 on Apr 28, 2016
I gave these to my 4 year old daughter because the colors are very extremely light and do not last long.
Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015
Skaists iepakojums, der arī labai dāvanai:) Kvalitatīvas ēnas
Posted by Reviewer2889812 on Jan 29, 2015
For very fair complexions, this product should work well. The minerals go on smoothly, even with the very small brush that is included. Though the colors are all similar to each other, they compliment fair skin. A healthy alternative to blush products with parabens and chemicals you want to avoid. Glad I found them.
Posted by Reviewer2873015 on Nov 04, 2014