Everyday Minerals, Matte Base, Tan 5N, .17 oz (4.8 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty Free
Offers a matte finish and long-lasting wear. Loose mineral powders diffuse easily giving a flawless application that never looks streaky.
Our award winning, all-natural mineral bases give just enough coverage and look silky smooth. With formulas and shades for every skin tone and type, our minimal yet high performing ingredients work to keep your complexion flawless. No matter which you choose, your skin will thank you.
Say goodbye to even the tiniest bit of shine with MATTE BASE, which is ideal for all skin types. Perfectly matte in finish, this base instantly eradicates the look of glow free skin. Offering buildable coverage, this is the ideal base for those of you looking for a shine-free complexion that's naturally fresh and beautiful.
Sprinkle. Whirl. Infuse. Glide.
- Sprinkle your choice of mineral powder into the lid of your jar.
- Lightly whirl your brush through the minerals.
- Infuse the minerals completely into the bristles of your brush.
- Glide your brush onto your skin, using circular sweeping motions.
Tip, use less mineral powder than usual and then gradually add more if you feel you need more coverage and then blend.
Mica (Cl 77019). May Contain (+/-): Titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499).
Our makeup is created without: mineral oil, carmine, SLS, petrolatum paraffin, fragrance, propylene glycol, and lake dyes.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is probably the best mineral foundation I have tried this far. I think it is better than Bare Minerals, and it is a lot cheaper. It doesn't look thick on the skin. It is almost invisible actually, like another skin. Apparently I got really lucky because I ordered the exactly right colour. Their own site has a better map of the colours they offer and what colours suit are for what skin colour. The lid can be a bit annoying to work with in the beginning, because it lets out only a little bit of the product, but I have noticed it is actually a good thing. I put the lid on, turn it upside down and knock the bottom with the brush like 5-7 times, depending on how much I want product out. Quite noisy though. But totally recommend, don't know when that thing is going to run out, but definetly going to order some more ASAP.