Fairhaven Health, Fertile-Focus, 1 Personal Ovulation Microscope43 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.14 lbs (0.06 kg)
- Product Code: FHH-00002
- UPC Code: 895749000028
- Package Quantity: 1 Personal Ovulation Microscope
- Dimensions: 1 x 4.8 x 3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Quality. Accuracy. Convenience.
- Identify Your Peak Fertile Days with Ease!
- Pinpoint Your Ideal Time to Conceive
- Saliva-Based Fertility Test
- Doctor-Approved, ObGyn-Recommended
Personal Ovulation Microscope
- Convenient Saliva-Based Testing
- Reusable - Unlimited Tests!
- Accurate and Easy-to-Use!
Unlimited tests. 98% accurate. Safe and hygienic.
Fertile-Focus is a personal ovulation microscope that allows you to predict ovulation with 98% accuracy!
When a women is about to ovulate, a distinct crystal or "ferning" pattern becomes present in her saliva due to hormonal changes.
To find out if you are about to ovulate, simply place a drop of saliva on the lens and read the pattern.
With its sharp, lab-quality focusable lens, Fertile-Focus allows you to confidently pinpoint when you are most likely to conceive!
- Place a drop of saliva on the surface of the Fertile-Focus lens.
- Allow the saliva sample to dry for at least five minutes and replace the lens into the body of the microscope.
- Look into the lens and push the light button to observe the test result. To focus, rotate the lens while bringing it close to the eye.
- If you see a "ferning" or crystal pattern in your saliva, you know you are fertile-the perfect time to conceive a baby!
- Use a damp, non-abrasive cloth to clean the lens.
Complete instructions inside.
For in vitro diagnostic use only, not for internal use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place below 86°F (30°C).
No product can guarantee success in achieving pregnancy. This device should not be used for contraception.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've been using this thing for a few weeks now along with charting my basal temperature. I've haven't seen any ferns yet, but my chart is also confirming that I haven't ovulated yet. So far, seems pretty accurate. It's compact and easy to use and clean. For anyone who reported not seeing anything but "green light," I have to suspect that either they didn't turn the wheel to focus it, or that the lens was fogged up and needed to be wiped. I was a little bit confused by both problems the first time I used it, but quickly figured then out. Once you get it focused, you can see everything clearly. I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 because I don't think you can replace the battery, which means that I'll have to buy a whole new microscope when the battery eventually dies. I find that kind of disappointing - I would much rather just buy a new battery, but overall I'm very satisfied with what I got for the price.
This little microscope is so easy to use. It is really well built, and the results are obvious. I would recommend it to anyone.