Eclectic Institute, Fenugreek, Organic, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.78|
- Herbal Extract
- A Dietary Supplement
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
(Shake well before using) Mix 15-30 drops in warm water and take this tea 1-3 times daily.
Dried, organic fenugreek (trigonella foenum graecum) seed.
Organic alcohol content: 65%.
Dry Herb Strength 1:4.
Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children
Eclectic Fenugreek tastes great. It's half the cost I normally pay at the local vitamin store. Until I get one or two more lab tests, it's difficult to determine its effectiveness. Fernugreek is recommended by several medical experts to stablize blood sugar including Dr. Whittaker and Dr. Perricone.
great quality product!
Posted by 5590451235219845222 on Apr 21, 2014
fast ship, great product. Im sold! :D
Posted by Reviewer2269686 on Jan 10, 2012
I found the product to be excellent and it was packaged great and arrived in excellent condition.
Posted by Reviewer3033838 on Dec 29, 2011
Instantly helps in my digestion, no longer have diarrhea. However, have to take it 2-3 times a day to see the effects.
Posted by Reviewer2644807 on Nov 06, 2010
I had a hard time finding this item locally, but iherb had the best price & fast shipping. This item, in combo with a few other extracts is supposed to help discharge pelvic congestion, I have seen an decrease in my symptoms.