Fifty 50, Low Glycemic, Assorted Hard Candy, Sugar Free, 2.75 oz (78 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.05|
- 50% Fewer Calories than Sugar Hard Candy
- Artificial Flavor
- For Use in a Low Glycemic Diet
Fifty 50 Hard Candy contains 30 calories per 15 g serving. Sugar Hard Candy contains 60 calories per 15 g serving.
Isomalt, malic acid, citric acid, acesulfame potassium, natural and artificial flavors, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C blue #1.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts.
Cannot be used to counteract an insulin reaction. Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
|Serving Size: 4 Pieces (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Sugar Alcohol||14 g|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ate the packet in a week.
Posted by 5623225705034023684 on Jan 08, 2017
Flavours are Yummo! I did get... softer? Bowel movements though. However this could be due to the quantity I consumed in a time frame of 7 days. I did mention the flavours were yum right? Addictive!
Taste artificial , i only had one or two
Posted by 4759436436648764979 on Dec 01, 2016
Posted by 4882714749563067067 on Nov 30, 2016
Tastes like regular candy, would purchase again