- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 50% Fewer Calories Than Sugar Hard Candy
- Artificial Flavor
- For Use in a Low Glycemic Diet
Fifty 50 Hard Candy contains 30 calories per 15 g serving. Sugar Hard Candy contains 60 calories per 15 g serving.
Isomalt, citric acid, malic acid, acesulfame potassium, natural and artificial flavors, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C yellow #6, FD&C blue #1.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts.
Cannot be used to counteract an insulin reaction. Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
|Serving Size: 4 Pieces (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Sugar Alcohol||14 g|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 02, 2012
maybe not the best candies I've ever tried, but rather tasty. and natural. like them.
Posted by Reviewer1493960 on Aug 08, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2700149 on Jul 19, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2682368 on Jun 22, 2012
a couple and then u need the loo so be careful.good tasting sweets