Fifty 50, Low Glycemic Spread, Sugar Free, Blackberry, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Low Calorie
- 80% Less Calories than Regular Blackberry Preserves
- For Use in a Low Glycemic Diet
- NutraSweet Brand Sweetener
Fifty 50 Blackberry Spread contains 10 calories per serving compared with regular blackberry preserves which have 50 calories.
Water, sorbitol, blackberries, gellan gum, citric acid, natural and artificial raspberry flavor, xanthan gum, caramel color, aspartame, potassium sorbate (preservative), sodium benzoate (preservative), sodium citrate.
Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
Do not use if safety buttons is up.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (17 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||3 g||1%|
|Sugar Alcohol||2 g|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Not a significant source of other nutrients.
This product really,really tastes like chemicals in a jar. No berry-flavour at all, just artificial. Uuuugh! DONT BUY IT.
Very nice blackberry spread. I honestly thought because it's sugar free, that it would taste somewhat fake and very sweet, but it didn't. It tasted really nice! I loved it on top of homemade crisp bread. Delicious.
Good value for this money
Posted by 4792752297954459813 on Apr 26, 2015
Not too sweet just as I like and would be great except it has pretty fake flavour
Posted by 5559206377903214264 on Dec 05, 2014
Posted by Reviewer3009948 on Mar 28, 2014
otima sobremesa noturna
Posted by 5088410908571389974 on Nov 30, 2013
Went straight to the dustbin - tastes like a combination of sugar and chemicals, doesn't even remind me of blackberries!