- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Japanese Secret
- No Sugar
- No Colorings
- No Preservatives
- Real Coffee with a Diet Twist
- Dietary Supplement
If it's not delicious it's not Coffee.
Metabo Coffee is made from high-quality Brazilian coffee beans. The product contains an added extract of coffee, Chlorogenic acid shown effective for weight management. Metabo Coffee also contains L-Carnitine, an amino acid that helps the body burn fats.
In addition to these unique extracts we use Fructooligosaccharide (FOS), a low calorie fiber additive and flavor enhancer. FOS has shown positive for improvement in blood-glucose control and lowering triglyceride levels.
Metabo Coffee is a delicious coffee beverage recommended for those who want to improve their life style and balance the body's fat.
- Brazilian Coffee Bean Extract
- Chlorogenic acid - A polyphenol that helps bile flow.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - Vitamin BT, assists the body in energy production and fat metabolism.
- FOS (Fructo-Oligosaccharide) - Soluble fiber, flavor enhancer, promotes colon health and normal bowel movement.
Metabo Coffee is manufactured with a strict quality control in our ISO9001 certified factory in Japan.
As a dietary supplement, mix one packet with 3.3 to 4.3 oz (100 to 130cc) of hot or cold water.
Enjoy it as hot or iced coffee. Recommended once or twice a day for its optimum nutritional benefits.
Coffee, fructo oligosaccharide, carnipure (l-carnitine l-tartrate), raw coffee bean extract.
Contains no added sugar, salt, artificial colorings, or preservatives.
Free of gluten, soy, wheat, and yeast.
Store in a cool and dry place.
The color may vary due to its natural source.
|Serving Size: 1 packet (1.1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||less than 1 g||0%|
|L-Carnitine (from Carnipure)||10 mg||**|
|Chlorogenic Acid||4 mg||**|
|Not a significant source of trans fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, and sugars.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.