Fine USA Trading Inc., Metabo Coffee, 60 Packets, (1.1 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- The Japanese Secret
- No Sugar
- No Colorings
- No Preservatives
- Real Coffee with a Diet Twist
- Dietary Supplement
If it's not delicious it's not Coffee.
Metabo Coffee is made from high-quality Brazilian coffee beans. The product contains an added extract of coffee, Chlorogenic acid shown effective for weight management. Metabo Coffee also contains L-Carnitine, an amino acid that helps the body burn fats.
In addition to these unique extracts we use Fructooligosaccharide (FOS), a low calorie fiber additive and flavor enhancer. FOS has shown positive for improvement in blood-glucose control and lowering triglyceride levels.
Metabo Coffee is a delicious coffee beverage recommended for those who want to improve their life style and balance the body's fat.
- Brazilian Coffee Bean Extract
- Chlorogenic acid - A polyphenol that helps bile flow.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - Vitamin BT, assists the body in energy production and fat metabolism.
- FOS (Fructo-Oligosaccharide) - Soluble fiber, flavor enhancer, promotes colon health and normal bowel movement.
Metabo Coffee is manufactured with a strict quality control in our ISO9001 certified factory in Japan.
As a dietary supplement, mix one packet with 3.3 to 4.3 oz (100 to 130cc) of hot or cold water.
Enjoy it as hot or iced coffee. Recommended once or twice a day for its optimum nutritional benefits.
Coffee, fructo oligosaccharide, carnipure (l-carnitine l-tartrate), raw coffee bean extract.
Contains no added sugar, salt, artificial colorings, or preservatives.
Free of gluten, soy, wheat, and yeast.
Store in a cool and dry place.
The color may vary due to its natural source.
|Serving Size: 1 packet (1.1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||less than 1 g||0%|
|L-Carnitine (from Carnipure)||10 mg||**|
|Chlorogenic Acid||4 mg||**|
|Not a significant source of trans fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, and sugars.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is the first time I have tried Fine USA Trading Inc. products. Metabo Coffee caught my attention, as it’s a special coffee like the Reishi coffee. The Metabo coffee says on front of the page "The Japanese Secret". The coffee is made from Brazilian Coffee Bean Extract, and it contains "Carnipure" (Chlorogenic acid, and L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) that should help with fat burning. Coffee is also sweetened(?) with a flavor enchancer called FOS (Fructo-Oligosaccharide), which is pretty popular in Japan (should be good for colon health). Taste? Way too mild. With one Metabo coffee packet you can make a half cup of coffee. Price is really high when you compare this to offer instant coffees. There are total of 60 servings (30 if you wish to use regular coffee cup) of Metabo coffee (and price is whopping $23.84!). Metabo coffee package is pretty large, and I’m sure this could be packed more tightly. I can’t say for sure, if I have noticed any health benefits with this coffee. With Longreen Reishi coffee you can make double the amount of coffee from one serving (30 Sachets only $5.95!), and it still remains the best instant coffee I have tasted. No wonder why it’s always sold out!