Fine USA Trading Inc., Minamoto Green Tea, 200 mg, 500 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
Japanese green tea has been used for centuries as a universal source for beauty and health. Minamoto Green Tea leaf is grown without agricultural chemicals or pesticides.
Minamoto Green Tea Tablets are absolutely safe and made from green tea grown, picked and processed for maximum effectiveness.
In addition to many other vital health nutrients, Minamoto Green Tea Supplement is rich in powerful natural antioxidants called Catechins.
Catechins are widely recognized by many experts to be effective in helping the body naturally regulate many vital functions.
Take 10-20 tablets daily with water or hot water.
Green Tea Leaf
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool and dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
The color or smell may vary and change each batch due to its natural source.
|Serving Size: 10 tablets (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%|
|Vitamin A (as B-carotene)||6%|
|Not a significant source of trans fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber and sugars.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Contains less than 2%
*** Daily Value not established.