First Organics, Vitamin E Complex, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.18 lbs (0.08kg)
- Product Code: FIO-00001
- UPC Code: 183074000012
- Package Quantity: 60 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: Not Available, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
- Real Whole-Food Dietary Supplement
- USDA Organic
First Organics supplements are uniquely formulated from certified-organic whole foods to deliver the full spectrum of nutrition naturally provided by a healthy diet.
Vitamin E from whole organic foods contains powerful antioxidants that support the immune, hormonal, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- 95% organic ingredients.
- Full-complex vitamin E contains four tocopherols and four tocotrienols.
- Phytonutrients such as carotenoids, flavonoids and many others.
With optimal eating habits, adults take two capsules daily or as directed by a health-care professional. If eating habits are less than optimal or increased nutritional needs exist, up to twice this dose may help improve nutrition.
No fillers, binders or any other additives.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dark place. May be taken with or between meals. Capsules may be opened and mixed with other food.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate, mixed tocopherols)||60 IU||200%|
|Selenium (as amino acid chelate)||20 mcg||29%|
|Mixed tocotrienols (from palm fruit oil)||20 mg||*|
|Organic Peas (bean)||400 mg||*|
|Organic Beets (root)||400 mg||*|
|Organic Spinach (leaf)||400 mg||*|
|Organic Kale (leaf)||400 mg||*|
* Daily Value (DV) not established.