Fisherman's Friend, Menthol Cough Suppressant, Original Extra Strong, 38 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)38 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: FRD-00644
- UPC Code: 073621006447
- Package Quantity: 38 Lozenges
- Dimensions: 1 x 4.2 x 2.9 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Extra Soothing
- Cough Relief
- All Natural
- Since 1865
- Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
- No Artificial Flavors or Ingredients
Uses: temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor sore throat
- Adults and children 2 years of age and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- Repeat every two hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Ask a doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor if you have:
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)||Purpose|
|Menthol 10 mg||cough suppressant/oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Capsicum, dextrin, eucalyptus oil, natural licorice, sugar, tragacanth.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This excellent product does help to relieve my irritate cough.
Once or twice a year I might develop a cold or cough, which settles in my chest and sinuses. Fisherman's Friend has the highest concentration of natural menthol in a cough drop/throat lozenge that you can buy. I'm disappointed that it's hard to find Fisherman's Friend in many pharmacies (often hidden in the candy isle or on shelves away from cough drops). Make no mistake though, these little lozenges are STRONG! They're an integral part of fighting off any head or chest cold with a cough or sore throat for me.