Fit & Fresh, 1 Cup Chill Containers, 4 Pack
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- With Removable, Non-Toxic Ice packs
- Make Every Day Better
- Ice Pack Keeps Food Chilled
- BPA Free
Make everyday better. These smart portion one cup containers were created to make it easy for you to pack fresh and healthy foods in that perfect size.
- (4) 1 cup containers: 1 cup/237 ml/8 oz each
- (2) removable ice packs
- (4) lids
Do not microwave the ice pack.
All parts excluding ice pack are freezer, microwave and top rack dishwasher safe.
Very good design, good quality, each container is 250 ml/g. i`ll take to work 2 cups - one with salad and one with porridge,spagetti etc. easy to control the portion you eat! not for soup, as it leaks.
Perfect for a couple of eggs, some meat, snack portion of veg etc. I use these nearly every day at work :-) LOVE them!
Posted by 5101315007083686735 on Jul 10, 2016
Posted by 5282679128533294240 on Sep 18, 2014
Great for mini snacks and food you want to keep cold!
Great - so handy
Posted by 5188436707162659072 on Aug 14, 2014
These containers are so handy! Perfect amount for some celery sticks & dip!
Posted by Reviewer1802418 on Aug 11, 2014
Not the best quality, print was gone by the first wash (but the print is not essential) The cooling packs don't last very long before they defrost (1 hour max)
Fit and Fresh products are fab!
Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Dec 14, 2013
Great product, easy clean, cheap price. Cheaper than buying such products here in New Zealand by half! Worth the postage every time! Only problem I've found is that the measurements on the side wear off in the dishwasher...