- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Accurate & Easy to Use!
- Tools for Staying Fit
- Accurate Measurement of Any Body Part!
The Fit & Healthy Body Tape is a great way to maintain your figure measurements. Keeping track of your body measurements provides incentives for you to keep or reduce your desired shape.
- Pull the end of the tape around any body part
- Place the pin at the end of the tape into the circular hole
- Depress the button to tighten
- Read you measurement and watch the numbers change as you work towards reaching your goal
- One Body Tape Measure
This could be a little better. It doesn't really lock "tight" when you push the button, so you usually still have to wiggle the body of the tape measure a little to get it to really stay snug. There's also a little leeway in that the mechanism wants to either pull in a little or extend the tape a little, so it's not quite as accurate to use as I would have hoped.
works perfectly, more accurate than the ones that don't connect to themselves. Easy to use. Completely worth the low price.
Fine, but the tape is cut off
Posted by 4700940396508058519 on Nov 19, 2016
Overall, I like this measuring tape, but I was a little disappointed that the tape doesn't start from zero. I just use the 2 inch mark to measure against and then subtract 2 from the number I get. Otherwise, it's easy to use and everything works smoothly.
Works as advertised.
Posted by 5735803075951747933 on Dec 12, 2015
Easy to use. Measurement on tape can be seen clearly.
Works fine, just remember that the scale doesn't start from 0
Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Feb 04, 2013
It confused me a bit when I first used the tape that the scale starts from 5,5 cm and not 0 since it is expected that you always use it as a loop, but once you remember that, the tape is nice.
It's missing the first 5cm
Posted by 4684259602272066388 on Jan 30, 2013
Nice but why does the tape not start from zero.