Flavorganics, Organic Caramel Syrup, 24 fl oz (710 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Dairy
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Our delicious organic syrups aren't just for coffee! Pour them over pancakes, waffles, fruit, and ice cream or add to seltzer to create a great soft drink.
Organic evaporated cane juice, purified water, organic caramel flavor, vegetable glycerine, citric acid.
Manufactured on equipment which is used to manufacture dairy products.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Bottle: 47|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I know it's technically a syrup, but I was expecting something thicker. This is very watery and doesn't sit well on pancakes or waffles - just makes them soggy =(
Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 06, 2013
too sweet and too liquidy, but still ok
Posted by Reviewer2557469 on May 01, 2013
I use this for lattes. Superb flavor - this is one item I can taste the difference in organic for sure.
Flavorganics, Organic Caramel Syrup
Posted by apples4 on Aug 25, 2012
Posted by Reviewer3123852 on Jul 02, 2012
I like it. For me, it's a great organic syrup, not too sweet, but though a bit liquid. I would buy again.