- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Parve
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Keep away from spark or open flame.
Water, organic alcohol (35%), organic vanilla bean extractives.
I like this vanilla extract for the quality of aroma being mild, truly sweet vanilla. Little amount goes a long way. You have to careful while adding this vanilla to your food as there is not dropper, it has just an open bottle neck, quite wide. I use a small plastic measuring spoon before adding it to my desserts. My favorite usage of this product is adding some to coconut milk and shaking it with blender. I tried to add it to my biscuits while baking them in the oven. So I needed 3 ml for about 800 grams of dough for vanilla to be obvious in the biscuits. This product is quite economic, I like it and will order one more time.
I use it in baking, homemade icecreams and with my oatmeal porridge. Be careful with bottle - it spills out too much. First impression as you open cap - the smell of alcohol is strong, but alcohol smell goes off as you use it. TASTE is absolutely delicious and natural. thank you for reading my review. Have a nice day and pleasant shopping at iHerb!
Posted by marianF on Oct 17, 2015
Not bad, but the taste of alcohol dominates that of the vanilla.
Great vanilla extract!
Posted by MyDewHerb on Sep 04, 2014
I love it's scent and taste.
Posted by 4983714315169989794 on Aug 05, 2014
I use this product for baking and its really good
Posted by ronniechops on Mar 11, 2014
Nice flavour, works well in just about anything!