Flintstones, Children's Multivitamin, Plus Bone Building Support, Fruit Flavors, 60 Chewable Tablets (Discontinued Item)
By Flintstones2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: FLI-07706
- UPC Code: 016500077060
- Package Quantity: 60 Chewable Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 4.4 x 2.2 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Great Tasting, Fruit Flavors & Fun Character Shapes
- Pediatricians' #1 Choice for Children's Chewable Vitamins
- Children's Multivitamin Supplement
- 4 Great Flavors- Orange, Cherry, Grape and Peach
- Artificially Flavored
- 8 Fun Character Shapes! - Fred, Pebbles, Wilma, Dino, Barney, Bamm-Bamm, Betty, The Great Gazoo
With Extra† Calcium
- Supports Strong Bones and Teeth
- Contains as Much Calcium as One 5 oz Glass of Milk
A Flintstones Multivitamin with 11 Essential Nutrients your child needs to:
- Support A Healthy Immune System- with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Beta-Carotene
- Support Energy- with Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin and Niacin
- Build Strong Bones and Teeth- with Calcium and Vitamin D
†Compared to Original Flintstones Complete Formula.
Children 2 to 3 years of age- Chew one-half-tablet daily, with food.
Adults and children 4 years of age and older - Chew one tablet daily, with food.
Calcium carbonate, sorbitol, sodium ascorbate, preglatinized starch, artificial flavors, maltodextrin, stearic acid, gelatin, magnesium stearate, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow # 6 aluminum lake, silicon dioxide, mono and diglycerides, aspartame†, carrageenan, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, starch, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, beta-carotene, sucrose, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12.
†Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
Child resistant cap.
Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1/2 tablet (2 &3 years of age); 1 tablet (4 years of age and older)|
|Serving Per Container: 120; 60|
|Amount Per Tablet||Daily Value for Children 2 & 3 Years of Age (½ Tablet)||%Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 Years of Age and Older (1 Tablet)|
|Vitamin A (20% as beta-carotene)||2500 IU||50%||50%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75%||100%|
|Vitamin D||400 IU||50%||100%|
|Vitamin E||15 IU||75%||50%|
|Thiamin (B1)||1.05 mg||75%||70%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.2 mg||75%||71%|
|Vitamin B6||1.05 mg||75%||53%|
|Folic Acid||300 mcg||75%||75%|
|Vitamin B12||4.5 mcg||75%||75%|
|Calcium (elemental)||200 mg||13%||20%|
|*Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews