Flintstones, Children's Multivitamin, Plus Bone Building Support, Fruit Flavors, 60 Chewable Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Great Tasting, Fruit Flavors & Fun Character Shapes
- Pediatricians' #1 Choice for Children's Chewable Vitamins
- Children's Multivitamin Supplement
- 4 Great Flavors- Orange, Cherry, Grape and Peach
- Artificially Flavored
- 8 Fun Character Shapes! - Fred, Pebbles, Wilma, Dino, Barney, Bamm-Bamm, Betty, The Great Gazoo
With Extra† Calcium
- Supports Strong Bones and Teeth
- Contains as Much Calcium as One 5 oz Glass of Milk
A Flintstones Multivitamin with 11 Essential Nutrients your child needs to:
- Support A Healthy Immune System- with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Beta-Carotene
- Support Energy- with Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin and Niacin
- Build Strong Bones and Teeth- with Calcium and Vitamin D
†Compared to Original Flintstones Complete Formula.
Children 2 to 3 years of age- Chew one-half-tablet daily, with food.
Adults and children 4 years of age and older - Chew one tablet daily, with food.
Calcium carbonate, sorbitol, sodium ascorbate, preglatinized starch, artificial flavors, maltodextrin, stearic acid, gelatin, magnesium stearate, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow # 6 aluminum lake, silicon dioxide, mono and diglycerides, aspartame†, carrageenan, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, starch, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, beta-carotene, sucrose, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12.
†Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
Child resistant cap.
Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1/2 tablet (2 &3 years of age); 1 tablet (4 years of age and older)|
|Serving Per Container: 120; 60|
|Amount Per Tablet||Daily Value for Children 2 & 3 Years of Age (½ Tablet)||%Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 Years of Age and Older (1 Tablet)|
|Vitamin A (20% as beta-carotene)||2500 IU||50%||50%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75%||100%|
|Vitamin D||400 IU||50%||100%|
|Vitamin E||15 IU||75%||50%|
|Thiamin (B1)||1.05 mg||75%||70%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.2 mg||75%||71%|
|Vitamin B6||1.05 mg||75%||53%|
|Folic Acid||300 mcg||75%||75%|
|Vitamin B12||4.5 mcg||75%||75%|
|Calcium (elemental)||200 mg||13%||20%|
|*Daily Value not established.|