Flintstones, Children's Multivitamin Supplement, Fruit Flavors, 60 Tasti Smooth Chewable Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- New Formula
- With Extra† C
- Supports a Healthy Immune System
- Contains as Much Vitamin C as 2 Oranges
- Great Tasting
- Fruit Flavors & Fun Character Shapes
- New! Tasti Smooth - Deliciously Smooth Chewables
- Pediatricians' #1 Choice Children's Chewable Vitamin Brand
- Artificially Flavored
†With 117% DV more Vitamin C than Flintstones Complete (130 mg vs 60 mg)
A Complete Multivitamin with 13 Essential Nutrients your child needs to:
- Support Healthy Eyes with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E
- Support A Healthy Immune System with Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Zinc
- Support Energy with Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin and Niacin
4 Great Flavors!
8 Fun Character Shapes!
- The Great Gazoo
Children 2 to 3 years of age - Chew one-half tablet daily, with food. Adults and children 4 years of age and older - Chew one tablet daily, with food.
Sucrose, mannitol, fructose, sodium ascorbate, starch, vitamin E acetate, ascorbic acid, hydrogenated soybean oil, stearic acid; less than 2% of: aspartame†, biotin, d-calcium pantothenate, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #2 lake, FD&C red #40 lake, FD& C yellow #6 lake, folic acid, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavors, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, silicon dioxide, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), zinc oxide.
†Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine
Child resistant cap
Do not use this product if safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1/2 tablet (2 & 3 years of age); 1 tablet (4 years of age and older)|
|Servings Per Container: 120; 60|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value for Children 2 & 3 Years of Age (1/2 Tablet)||% Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 Years of Age and Older (1 Tablet)|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||**||<1%*|
|Vitamin A||1300 IU||26%||26%|
|Vitamin C||130 mg||163%||217%|
|Vitamin D||600 IU||75%||150%|
|Vitamin E||30 IU||150%||100%|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.75 mg||54%||50%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.85 mg||53%||50%|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||143%||100%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||50%||50%|
|Vitamin B12||6 mcg||100%||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid||5 mg||50%||50%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.