Flintstones, Children's Multivitamin Supplement with Iron, Fruit Flavors, 60 Chewable Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- With Iron: Contains as Much Iron as 5 Cups of Cooked Spinach
- Pediatricians #1 Choice for Children's Chewable Vitamins
- Children's Multivitamin Supplements
- Great Tasting Fruit Flavors & Fun Character Shapes
- Artificial Flavored Pediatricians' #1 Choice for Children's Chewable Vitamins
A Flintstones multivitamin with 11 essential nutrients your child need to:
- Support Healthy Eyes with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E
- Support A Healthy Immune System with Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Beta-Carotene
- Support Energy with Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin and Niacin
4 Great Flavors
8 Fun Character Shapes!
- The Great Gazoo
Children 2 to 3 years of age- Chew on half tablet daily, with food.
Adults and children 4 years of age and older- Chew one tablet daily, with food.
Sucrose, sodium ascorbate, ferrous fumarate, stearic acid, artificial flavors, maltodextrin, invert sugar, gelatin, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, magnesium stearate, starch, aspartame†, FD&C Red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, beta-carotene, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
†Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Child resistant cap
Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1/2 tablet (2 & 3 years of age); 1 tablet (4 years of age and older)|
|Serving Per Container: 120; 60|
|Amount Per Tablet||%Daily Value for Children 2 & 3 years of age(½ Tablet)||% Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 Years of Age and Older (1 Tablet)|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||**||<1%*|
|Vitamin A (20% as beta-carotene)||2500 IU||50%||50%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75%||100%|
|Vitamin D||400 IU||50%||100%|
|Vitamin E||15 IU||75%||50%|
|Thiamin (B1)||1.05 mg||75%||70%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.2 mg||75%||71%|
|Vitamin B6||1.05 mg||75%||53%|
|Folic Acid||300 mcg||75%||75%|
|Vitamin B12||4.5 mcg||75%||75%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Posted by 4666392955920419524 on Apr 11, 2016
Fast delivery , nice package
Posted by 5723859443761191735 on Dec 28, 2015
ididnt like it becouse u feel like u eat cement
Posted by Reviewer2729591 on Jul 07, 2014
Glad I can get these
Got these for my boy
Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Sep 30, 2013
My kid likes these. He only agrees to take these, he says they taste good. I did not like the taste. For me, I prefer Nature's Plus, Iron, Chewable, with Vitamin C and Herbs, Cherry Flavor, 90 Tablets They also have a better amount of iron in them. These ones have also artificial coloring in them while the Nature's plus do not. I reordered these anyway, just because my boy likes them and they are good for him. I love the Flintstones Iron because this product does not contain Calcium which contradicts Iron absorption.