Flintstones, Children's Multivitamin Supplement with Iron, Fruit Flavors, 60 Chewable Tablets
Priced together: $14.78 Priced separately: $16.78
- With Iron: Contains as Much Iron as 5 Cups of Cooked Spinach
- Pediatricians #1 Choice for Children's Chewable Vitamins
- Children's Multivitamin Supplements
- Great Tasting Fruit Flavors & Fun Character Shapes
- Artificial Flavored Pediatricians' #1 Choice for Children's Chewable Vitamins
A Flintstones multivitamin with 11 essential nutrients your child need to:
- Support Healthy Eyes with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E
- Support A Healthy Immune System with Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Beta-Carotene
- Support Energy with Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin and Niacin
4 Great Flavors
8 Fun Character Shapes!
- The Great Gazoo
Children 2 to 3 years of age- Chew on half tablet daily, with food.
Adults and children 4 years of age and older- Chew one tablet daily, with food.
Sucrose, sodium ascorbate, ferrous fumarate, stearic acid, artificial flavors, maltodextrin, invert sugar, gelatin, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, magnesium stearate, starch, aspartame†, FD&C Red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, beta-carotene, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
†Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Child resistant cap
Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1/2 tablet (2 & 3 years of age); 1 tablet (4 years of age and older)|
|Serving Per Container: 120; 60|
|Amount Per Tablet||%Daily Value for Children 2 & 3 years of age(½ Tablet)||% Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 Years of Age and Older (1 Tablet)|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||**||<1%*|
|Vitamin A (20% as beta-carotene)||2500 IU||50%||50%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75%||100%|
|Vitamin D||400 IU||50%||100%|
|Vitamin E||15 IU||75%||50%|
|Thiamin (B1)||1.05 mg||75%||70%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.2 mg||75%||71%|
|Vitamin B6||1.05 mg||75%||53%|
|Folic Acid||300 mcg||75%||75%|
|Vitamin B12||4.5 mcg||75%||75%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.