Flora, Acid Assist, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Premium Herbal Formulas
- New Vegan Formula
- Relief for Occasional Heartburn or Acid Indigestion
- Dietary Supplement
Acid Assist is a chewable, natural source, mint-flavored tablet formulated with calcium-magnesium carbonate to provide relief from occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, and upset stomach caused by overeating. Acid Assist is also a convenient way to increase daily calcium and magnesium to help maintain healthy bones, teeth and muscle function. Sugar-free and contains no sodium bicarbonate.
Chew 1 or 2 tablets as needed after meals. As a mineral supplement: chew 1-2 tablets daily.
Sorbitol, dolomite, pectin (apple), acacia, magnesium stearate (natural plant source), silicon dioxide, and peppermint oil.
Caution: Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Consult your physician if you have kidney problems, are pregnant, nursing, or develop diarrhea. Do not take more than 8 tablets in a 24-hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||105 mg||11%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate)||53 mg||13%|
|*Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|