Flora, Bija, Herbal Tea Blend, Certified Organic Green Tea Chai, 20 Fresh-Seal Tea Bags, 1.62 oz (46 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Exotic Teas from Around the World
- Certified Organic by QAI
Green Tea Chai
Two ancient traditions - India's Ayurvedic teachings and Chinese natural medicine - come together in this blend. Bija combines the delicious spices of chai, a drink once served to Indian royalty by court herbalists, with the antioxidant benefits of the lightly steamed green tea leaves that have been sipped for millennia in the Orient.
Bija teas are made from the finest herbs and spices in the world. To ensure the protection and stability of the herbs and volatile oils, they are sealed in a special shielded overwrap, thus providing the utmost care for the highest quality ingredients that nature has to offer.
For an inspired Cup of Tea
Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil. Pour over a bag of Bija Green Tea Chai and steep 4-5 minutes to desired strength. Squeeze bag gently and remove. Hot or iced, this is a sublime thirst-quencher.
Green tea*, cinnamon bark*, licorice root*, cardamom seed*, ginger root*, roasted chicory root*.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.