- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- First Cold Pressing From Sun-Ripened Olives
- Unfiltered & Unrefined
- Artisan Fresh Pressed
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- USDA Organic
Throughout the Mediterranean where much of the population enjoys a healthy lifestyle, olive oil is a staple part of the diet and has been used since 2500 B.C. Flora Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil is the finest grade of olive oil available. It comes from sun-ripened olives mechanically pressed without the use of heat. Its beautiful greenish tint and distinctive, rich flavor make it ideal for traditional Middle Eastern cuisine, pasta sauces, salad dressings, and everyday baking or sautéing.
Flora Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil is carefully bottled in light-resistant, dark glass bottles with a nitrogen flush to maintain optimum freshness, prevent oxidation, and ensure maximum nutritional value. Flora Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil is completely GMO-free to ensure the safest, best tasting culinary experience possible for you and your family.
Flora Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil has a rich flavor that makes it ideal for traditional Middle Eastern cuisine, pasta sauces, salad dressings, and every day baking or sautéing.
Organic extra-virgin olive oil. Nitrogen-flushed to maintain freshness.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 33|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, protein, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.