Flora, Certified Organic Canola Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pure Premium Oil
- Cold-Pressed & Unrefined
- Fresh from the Press
- USDA Organic
Flora's fresh pressed Canola Oil from certified organic rapeseed (third party certification) is the highest quality available. The seeds are cold-pressed in small batches in a state-of-the-art low heat, light-and oxygen-free environment. The oil is then carefully bottled in light resistant amber glass with a nitrogen flush to maintain optimum freshness, prevent oxidation and ensure maximum nutritional value. Flora's Canola Oil is guaranteed GMO-free to ensure the safest best tasting cooking oil. It is an all-purpose cooking oil with a full-bodied, rich flavor.
Canola Oil is an all purpose oil for cooking, baking, and salad dressings. Use with care for sauteing. For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use within 5 months after opening.
Organic canola oil. Nitrogen-flushed to maintain freshness.
Security sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or damaged.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
* Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Essential Fatty Acids|
|Omega-3 (Linolenic)||1.5 g|
|Omega-6 (Linoleic)||3 g|
|Omega-9 (Oleic)||8 g|