Flora, Certified Organic, Green Tea Chai Herbal Tea Blend, 16 Tea Bags, 1.30 oz (36.8 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Exotic Teas From Around the World
- USDA Organic
- BC- Kosher
- Fresh-Sealed Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI – Quality Assurance International
Green Tea Chai
Two ancient traditions – India’s Ayurvedic teachings and Chinese natural medicine - come together in this blend. Flora combines the delicious spices of chai, a drink once served to Indian royalty by court herbalists, with the antioxidant benefits of the lightly steamed green tea leaves that have been sipped for millennia in the Orient.
Flora teas are made from the finest herbs and spices. Every Flora tea bag has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs and spices remain intact.
For an Inspired Cup of Tea
Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil. Pour over a bag of Flora Green Tea Chai and steep 4-5 minutes to desired strength. Squeeze bag gently and remove. Hot or iced, this is a sublime thirst-quencher.
Green tea leaves*, cinnamon (cinnamomum cassia) bark*, licorice root*, cardamom seeds*, ginger root*, roasted chicory root.*
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.